Thursday, November 4, 2010

Jack Canfield reviews Letting Go Movie and Hale Dwoskin http://www.lettinggo.tv

Hi, I'm Jack Canfield, co-creator of "Chicken Soup for the Soul" book series, and director of Canfield Training Institute. I am here to recommend to you Hale Dwoskin and The Sedona Method. About three years ago, I was introduced to The Sedona Method.

Amplify’d from www.youtube.com

Jack Canfield reviews Letting Go Movie and Hale Dwoskin http://www.lettinggo.tv

http://www.lettinggo.tv Hi, I'm Jack Canfield, co-creator of "Chicken Soup for the Soul" book series, and director of Canfield Training Institute. I am here to recommend to you Hale Dwoskin and The Sedona Method. About three years ago, I was introduced to The Sedona Method. Took a weekend workshop with my wife and my son. And it literally transformed the way we deal with feelings, interactions, when angers comes up. He's got a process literally that can teach you in a day how to release the negative energy, the negative feelings, the discomfort, the pain. He even actually cured me of a cold one night, he called and said I hear you got cold and I said yeah, he said you want to released it? I said you can release a cold? He said yeah, and within 5 minutes my nose dried up, it stopped running, it was incredible! My 14 year old son uses this, my wife use it, I use it. And now as a result of the transformative power I bring them into my 7 days seminar every summer. And give him a day, actually every 2 days to teach all my participants this method. That's how highly I believe in it. So if you want to take your life to a new level of inner peace, of joy, of effortless manifestation, then check out the Sedona Method, and check out Hale Dwoskin. It will be one of the best decisions you've ever made in your life.

Read more at www.youtube.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment