Hosted VoIP Telephony
Hosted Phone systems offer more than just cheap calls, more and more businesses are moving over to hosted phone systems every day for many other reasons. Using a hosted phone system for your business can improve business communication and customer service and also increase employee productivity and mobility.
Radweb’s Hosted VoIP phone system is flexible and grows with your business. When you need extra users you simply add them on. All billing is done on a monthly basis so you can increase and decrease your users when you need to without facing any contract penalties.
- Unlimited Hunt Groups and routes with call forwarding
- Software Based Multiroute with time of day routing
- Auto Attendant & Music and messaging while ringing
- FREE Voicemail with PIN control & multiple announcements
- FREE Internal Calls and calls to other UniCloud Users
- Voicemail, Fax & SMS to Email facility
- Unified Numbers – Voice, SMS & fax to one number
- Caller ID & Caller Waiting
- Phone Line ID & Whisper Service
- Call Transfer & 3 Way Conferencing
- Local and National UK Numbers
If you’re one of those businesses with remote employees, or an avid traveller who likes to take their work with them, then Hosted VoIP is the answer with a global registration service that will connect you into your office telephone system as soon as you plug your configured phone in, anywhere in the world, so that you can make, take and transfer office calls transfer calls to clients and colleagues. All internal dialing remains free, even across the world.
Read more at www.radweb.co.uk
Prices start from £10 per month for a single telephone number with 5 lines.